Quality of Life
Viviana Janer has fought to provide better services for our citizens:
- Worked to keep the Low Cost BVL Health Clinic open after state funding was cut.
- Robert Guevara Community Center was renovated inside and new landscaping adorns the exterior.
- Senior Eye Glass program to bridge the gap in Medicare.
- Several District 2 parks were completely renovated, including one designed by the children and built by volunteers in partnership with other organizations.
- There are new parks under construction including a dog park and an Osceola County 1st– an all-inclusive park designed with children on the autism spectrum in mind.
- Championed E-Cigarette Ordinance prohibiting sales to minors as well as ensuring the health & well-being of our citizens limiting e-cigarette use in certain locations.
- Senior Zumba Lessons, new domino tables and more options at the Community Center.
Vote for Viviana
We’ve made a lot of progress, but Viviana Janer would like to do even more!
With your support, Viviana will continue to work to provide more affordable housing options for our workforce, high- wage jobs close to home, and expand educational opportunities for our community.