Viviana Janer is focused on investing in our infrastructure, improving public transportation and fixing our roads & traffic congestion. Accomplishments include:
- Orange Avenue widened and redesigned.
- Added more Lynx Bus service routes, decreased wait times, and added Sunday Service on certain routes.
- Has resurfaced over 44 miles of residential roads in District 2, with more planned.
- SunRail commuter train recently opened 3 stations in Osceola.
- Simpson Road Widening Project Engineering & Design is underway.
- Over $1.8M in Stormwater & Drainage improvements done in District 2, and an additional $2.5M in grant funding has been secured for additional improvements to come.